Carpenter Remodeling and Construction - 2 seasons later

Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath.Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project).

The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of 1/27/13. Contractor (Trent Carpenter) received all monies and to date 3/22/13, I got a poor quality / incomplete job. He was unprofessional, slow, lacked communication skills and/or didn't communicate, canceled appointments, loss memory when it came to him completing tasks and/or addressing concerns, lacked concerns for other areas of the house when working and/or moving things around.

He got his money, I got screwed.

I had two "professional" contractors to come out and assess his work and both disagreed with his approach and gave a disapproval on quality. In addition, I have numerous pictures showing the lack of quality. He damaged my baseboards and walls; he did not retouch or repurchase. He did not put floor transitions down and the list goes on.

I am currently quoting what it will cost to repair the mess he left behind.

Please feel free to contact me via email, I have more pictures and witnesses to the before and after mess.My advice to anyone thinking about using this company, to think twice; especially if you are looking to resale and/or build equity in your home.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

review #394930 by
Had an experience with Carpenter Remodeling and Construction? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carpenter Remodeling and Construction. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Carpenter Remodeling and Construction.
Filing a new complaint about